Sunday, September 21, 2008

Starry Night Festival [IoH]

Bah...

Had a run in with both Mineral Town Ladies this morning-- Popuri and Karen. Karen was talking to Chen, buying supplies. Um, it's not surprising to me to see her hanging out with Chen at his store. She does work in the supermarket after all.

...

Sabrina- "H-Hello, Mark. I'm Glad you came. Um, food's over here I think I may have made a little bit too much."

Regis- "Sabrina's the world's finest cook! You aren't worthy of tasting her superb dishes!"

Sabrina- "Father! Your being rude to Mark! I'm sorry Mark... Please eat! A full stomach will make the stars more beautiful, right?"

...

[Winter 24, Year 2] Doesn't he know how to be nice? I mean, he has company! *rolls eyes* But, then again I'm there EVERY DAY so I guess he can be ... a bit rude.

Oh! That's right. Sabrina gave me an early birthday present. She wanted to know what I did for fun- and I told her I was a published Author. Well, not really... I write a lot- poems and stories. I used to keep a journal filled with fantasies, and dreams. That sort of thing.. but..

After the Starry Night Festival, Sabrina turned to me and blushed. "I-I have something for you. C-call it a early birthday present." It was neatly wrapped in wrapping paper, and her father was watching me in disgust. I didn't pay any attention and opened the package. Inside was a blue journal. The inscribed words on the cover was Bubbles...

Wait... Bubbles... but, Chelsea... what's going on?

-Bubbles

No comments: