Saturday, May 29, 2010

Author's Post: Sunshine Islands


I bought this today and started right in on it right away. I hadn't expected much because I had disliked the controls for Island of Happiness. I started out as a girl, named Fam. I would have used the main character's real name, but as you know Natsume or whomever localizes the game didn't make enough character spaces for Chelsea's name.

Anyway, I have just been playing leisurely, talking to everyone every "day", and I'm all ready at the end of the first season. I'm enjoying the game as well. I smile every time I talk to Natalie and Sabrina. They were the wife candidates that I chose in Island of Happiness, but Natalie had won Mark's heart. I have no idea who I am going to marry thus far. I haven't met Shea or Will. Plus, the only island I have raised is Link Island--meaning, I only have 008/100 sun stones.

No comments: