Monday, March 3, 2014

Author's Post

So, I've realized that I haven't been posting anything for about three years. I've been focusing more on other things in life-- like school and love. Mostly school. I want to get back into posting Harvest Moon related stuff on this site. Yet, it wouldn't be about Claire and Cliff (mostly because I don't own that game anymore).

Though, I could probably do some write ups on Tree of Tranquility and/or Animal Parade. I am playing through Animal Parade at this point in time. I've played through it once before-- I got to Edge's bell but didn't really have enough people liking me to be able to ring it.

At some point, I would like to play through Tree of Tranquility. But, I want to focus on one game at a time-- or I guess one Harvest Moon game at a time. On the 3DS side, I did pick up ANB early last year (one I'm slowly working through it's story). I've decided that I wanted to finish the story first THEN get married, since I usually stop playing after I get married. Speaking of I should probably play some IoH...

No comments: