Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall/ Winter [MFoMT]

[Fall 26- 30, Year 3] I found that I have a sheep, a cow and four chickens. Two chickens ended up sick on Fall 28, Year 3. I also noticed my crops maturity was also pretty bad. I mean, two eggplants were fully grown one day and a few days later one eggplant was fully grown.

As for Yams- they grew perfectly racking me in 4k. I spent 2000 gold buying a brush for Vegas, my cow.

...

[Winter 1- 6, Year 3] Bah, winter. Actually, it's not so bad. The season actually made me fall in love with Lone Wolf Cliff. It even inspired me to write Broken Heart. It's loosely based off my main game in Mineral town.

You see, I'm a Gray fan. Loved him and his reincarnation [Blue], but I decided to change it up a bit. Gray will always be my one and only. But, that event where Claire runs into Cliff made me sad for the guy. And, I was trying to get him married off to Ann, but I miss an event and decided to marry the lone wolf anyway.

"I'll be a father, and you'll be a mother... We'll be a family." he proclaims every morning. "That's great Cliff, but when is the child suppose to be born?" Claire retaliates.

No comments: