Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Harvest Goddess Festival [IoH]

[Spring 3- Spring 7, Year 3] I didn't too much today, just upgraded the barn, and chicken coop. I got some new animals as well-two cows, and two chickens. The chickens are named Aloha and Jade. The cows are Kuri and May. I was going to spend the money for a fifth feeder in the barn, but I won't have funds after that. I'd have to wait after the H. Goddess Festival.

-Bubbles

[Spring 8, Year 3] Ah, that was sweet- Sabrina decided to pick me up and head off to the H.Goddess Festival together. I'm sitting in the barn right now making sure my new cafes are well. Hm... I must head back to my house now.

...

While heading towards the festival grounds, aka the meadow; Sabrina stopped in front of me and blushed.

Sabrina- "M-Mark... are you using that journal I got you for your birthday last year?"

I only nodded, and she blushed more.

Sabrina- "I-I would love to read it sometime.."

It was my turn to blush, and then I scratched my head.

Mark- "Uh... sure."

And, she left it at that. We took our time as we walked our way towards the meadow. When we got to the entrance she stopped again, and turned to face me.

Sabrina- "I'll see you later. I-I may not be the best dancer, but I'm excited."

I nodded and watched her walk away. Then, Regis walked up to me, and narrowed his eyes at me, shook his head and frowned.

Regis-"Mark! You came to see my daughter Sabrina's dance, of course."

Then, the man stalked away. He is--

...

Sabrina, and the other girls danced with grace. Julia, Lanna and Natalie had given me the cold shoulder. And, I don't know why. Even Vaughn was there, but I couldn't tell if he was jealous or not.

-Bubbles

No comments: