Friday, July 3, 2020

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town

 I can't believe this game is coming out both on PC and Switch. I do want a copy on both systems(why wouldn't I?). But, alas my first copy will be on the switch. I've already pre-ordered my switch [digital] copy. I can't wait to be in the shoes of Claire Anderson again (at least that's the name I gave her).

My head cannon is a little odd for this one. Jack and Claire are cousins. Jack moves to Forget-Me-Not Valley, ahead of his sister and decides to make a life there. He ends up marrying Mary (I guess it would be Marie in the remake?) Claire on the other hand marries Gray. But will I have to change my head cannon?

I'm unsure if this is true, but I heard there's same-sex marriage in my Story of Seasons  game. So maybe I can marry my number one girl?

Ann?

But, then what about Cliff?

No comments: