Saturday, September 13, 2008

Author's Post

I'm trying and yet failing at signing my DS up on my home land network. My father and I discussed it could be possible (and I wished I knew sooner). But, anyway. I am now leaving the world of Mineral Town for awhile, and focusing on Sunny Isle. Yes, I know it's called Sunny Island, but that's too blah.

So, Cliff and Claire's new life is now at peace... for now. But, I do have some twists and turns the family may take. On the plus side, I made a splash in Mark's Game [my main file]. I just viewed Sabrina's purple heart event... which in truth, took awhile and she didn't have a purple heart till the Harvest Festival.

Oh, and Lanna just made it to green heart, as well. I'm not touching Natalie until I get everyone else to yellow heart. Chelsea and Witch Princess may take some time due to the fact I haven't talked to them in awhile.

Speaking of not talking to anyone in awhile, I ran into Regis today. I tried giving him an Amethyst and he said the oddest thing, "I don't want this rubbish!" I was like "Okay Regis... I thought you like gems."

Edit: Mark's Diary will start Winter 27, Year 2!! Watch out for that.

No comments: