Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Redemption [IoH]

[Spring 17-18, Year 3] Not much happened these past few days. I've been ignoring Chelsea and Sabrina so much. They have been around the far about 2-3 times a day for the past two days. Maybe I'm just being a little two harsh to them. Hm, I think I seen Vaughn hanging with Sabrina as well.

-Bubbles

[Spring 19-21, Year 3]

Sabrina-"H-Hi M-Mark."

I turned around, and saw the raven haired girl leaning on the back of my house's wall. She looked sad, and she was trembling. I walked over to her.

Mark-"You okay?"

She shook her head, and looked up at me. Her violet orbs looked hurt. I gasped and backed away from her.

Sabrina-"Daddy doesn't like you. He wants me to marry someone else."

Wait! Wah- Marriage? I haven't thought about that, but--

Sabrina then turned away.

Sabrina-"Daddy's sending me away. He's making me leave with Cliff. He's all ready called Uncle Basil."

Mark-"Wah? No."

She then ran away. Feeling crushed, I fell down in the rain. She's leaving--

-Bubbles

No comments: