Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Confused

[Fall 08, Year 3]

It's been awhile. There's nothing going on that is spectacular, but everything is getting better. I haven't figured out whom to marry. Yes! I am thinking of finally settling down, but I'm in love with two woman.

Natalie and Sabrina.

I'm not sure whom I love more, but the last couple of days I have made an effort to see Natalie. We took a walk on the mountains. Well, rode up to the mountains. I held onto Link as we gallopped towards the highest point.

"Be careful Mark!"

"I know, I know Nats." I said.

She giggles, but I rolled my eyes.

"You know, your never like this.." I state.

"Like what?"

"More girlie. Like Popuri." I say.

She glares at me, but that bursts out laughing.

"Oh GAWD no. I hope not. I even out do my own brother." she says.

I smile and nodded. Then I pulled on Link's rings and stop him. Natalie tilted her head as I jumped off my horse.

"The breeze is nice today," I say.

She nodds as she watched me grabbed the rings and pull Link and her along.

"I know. Have you ever thought of settling down?" I asked.

I stopped and turned around.

"Well," she started. "Only if I find the right person,"

I nodded.

***

We had came home very late. I bade Natalie good-night as I helped her down off of Link. She had waved good-bye and I continued home.

But, I couldn't help, but think: We've been on this island for three years. And, I love her. Shouldn't I propose to her?

No comments: